You can deposit money into your KCB bank account direct from your Mpesa without having to make a withdrawal. It is cost effective since you will not be charged transaction fees. However, you must be a registered Mobi bank user. You can download the mobi bank application form, fill it and then submit it at any KCB Branch or any registered KCB Mtaani branch. With that, you can deposit money into your KCB bank account using KCB Paybill number 522522.
In this article, we are going to show you how to transfer money from KCB account to Mpesa.
To transfer money from Mpesa to KCB account, follow these simple steps:
- Go to Mpesa
- Select Lipa naMpesa
- Then select Paybill
- For the business number, enter KCB Paybill 522522
- Then enter your KCB account number
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer
- Enter your Mpesa PIN
- Confirm that all details are correct and then send
- Wait for confirmation message from Mpesa and KCB
How to Withdraw Money from KCB Bank to Mpesa
You can withdraw money from your KCB account using Mpesa. However, you need to be aware that for KCB cash withdrawals, Mpesa charges apply. To do so, follow these simple steps:
- Dial *522#
- Enter your KCB Mobi banking PIN
- Select “Send to Mpesa”
- Choose whether you are withdrawing your own number or Another number
- Choose ‘Savings’
- Then enter the number you wish to use to withdraw money
- Enter the amount your wish to withdraw from your KCB account to Mpesa
- Confirm the transaction
- You will receive money into your MPesa account
Mpesa provides a convenient way to deposit money directly into your KCB account. It is free to deposit money to KCB account from Mpesa. You can also withdraw money from your KCB account to your Mpesa. However, Mpesa charges apply for cash withdrawals.