If you are a frequent traveler or frequent with cashless payments, then you may need to consider getting a credit card. Brim World Elite MasterCard is a credit card that comes with top-notch insurance coverage, and excellent rewards, and does not charge foreign exchange fees. The credit card offers 30% cashback in points when you use it to pay to make payments for purchases.
We are going to review Brim World MasterCard, eligibility, fees and how it works.
What is Brim World Elite Mastercard?
Brim World Elite MasterCard is a cashback credit card that offers up to 30% back in points when you use it to pay for purchases. You get bonus rewards when you make first-time and milestone purchases. You can redeem your points as cashback towards your balance or when you transact.
Eligibility Requirements for Brim World MasterCard
You need to meet the following eligibility requirements to qualify for Brim World MasterCard.
- Be a Canadian resident
- Have attained the age of majority in the province you reside in
- Annual income of at least $60,000 or household income of $100,000 to get Brim MasterCard
- Annual income of at least $80,000 or household income of $150,000 to get Brim World Elite MasterCard
How Brim World Elite MasterCard Works
Brim World Elite MasterCard is one of the best credit cards for cashback in Canada. It is available for download on Play Store and App Store. Once you have downloaded it, you can connect it to your mobile wallets like Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Fitbit pay, and Garmin. You can then start making contactless payments for your purchases.
Brim World Elite MasterCard Features
The following are some of the features Brim World Elite MasterCard has to offer:
- Excellent shopping experience. You will receive a virtual credit card after approval and you can use it for online shopping.
- Contactless payments. You can add your card to a mobile wallet and start making contactless payments for your purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees. When you travel abroad, you don’t have to worry about foreign transaction fees. You can transact at zero foreign fees.
- Multiple rewards. Brim World Elite MasterCard offers 30% back in points when you spend. Besides, you also get bonus rewards on first-time purchases. You can then redeem these points as cashback toward your balance.
Brim World Elite MasterCard Benefits
The following are some of the benefits of Brim World Elite MasterCard.
- Real-time notifications. Whenever your card is used to make a purchase, you get a real-time purchase notification.
- Top-notch security. You can lock your card or block online purchases so that they cannot be used to transact. You can also unlock it online.
- Budgeting and tracking. You can track your monthly spending and get notified anytime you are about to reach your limit.
- Travel insurance. You and your loved ones get accident insurance when you are traveling.
Brim World MasterCard Insurance Coverage
Brim World MasterCard offers the following insurance coverage:
- Accident insurance. You will get $150,000 for every insured person and $500,000 per accident.
- Mobile device insurance. You get up to $1000 for loss, theft, or damage to your mobile device.
- Purchases insurance. You get $1,000 per occurrence
- Trip cancelation insurance. $1,000 per occurrence
- Flight delay insurance. $500 per day and $1,000 for all insured
- Baggage delay insurance. $1,000 per insured per occurrence
- Hotel burglary insurance. $1,000 occurrence
Brim World MasterCard Fees
You can expect the following fees:
- Brim World MasterCard annual fees: $99
- Brim World Elite MasterCard annual fees: $199
- Foreign transaction fees on purchases: 2.50%
- Standard interest rates for purchases and cash advances: 24.99%
- Preferred interest rates on the card and cash advances: 19.99% and 21.50% respectively.
Pros and Cons of Brim Credit Card
- No foreign transaction fees
- Exclusive rewards from local and global brands
- Free global Wi-Fi
- Comes with a budgeting and tracking tool
- Real-time notifications for any purchases
- High annual fees of $199
- High-income requirements
Summary of Brim World Elite MasterCard Review
The above is Brim Mastercard review. Brim World MasterCard is one of the best cards you can get if you are a Canadian. It uses high technology and has partnered with many merchants and also offers good cashback. It comes with comprehensive insurance. Therefore, if you have a lot of foreign currency spending and looking for a strong insurance package, consider getting Brim World MasterCard.