If you are looking for a place to network and interact with people for your business growth, we will provide you with a list of best co-working spaces in Kenya. You will meet business-minded people from different backgrounds whom you can collaborate and work together. You will also get inspiration and experience by interacting with successful entrepreneurs. if you are looking for working spaces in Nairobi, you can check the following.
The Best Co-working Spaces and Shared Offices in Kenya
- Location: Galana-Lenana junction, Senteu Plaza
- Facilities: Lounge, kitchen, event spaces, shared offices, private offices.
- Opening and closing hours: Weekdays opens at 8 AM and closes at 8 PM. During weekends, it opens at 8 AM and closes at 6 PM.
- Prices: Charges depend on membership. There is White, Green and Red membership. Red membership charges are Ksh 15,000 per month.
- Contacts: +254 798 985 410
iHub was started in 2010 and is located near the Galana-Lenana road junction. It is on the top floors of Senteu Plaza. It is a good venue for freelancers, researchers, software developers and online entrepreneurs. It has a wide variety of resources with meeting rooms, event spaces, lounge, kitchen and co-working spaces.
- Location: Bishop Magua Center, 4th floor Ngong Road
- Facilities: Boardroom, Wi-Fi, spaces for events, daily basis co-working space and incubator access
- Opening and closing hours: It opens on weekdays from 8 AM to 5 PM.
- Prices: Offices go for Ksh 10,000 per month, while daily basis co-working spaces go for Ksh 700 per day.
- Contacts: +254 790 492 467
Nailab was started in 2010. It is an incubator space that is offering spaces for businesses, individuals, entrepreneurs and freelancers. It is a place where you can hold a lecture and network with people from different backgrounds. It provides spaces for events, boardroom, daily basis working spaces and monthly working space.
- Location: Cove Court, Watermark Business Park Ndege Road. They also have a branch located in Pinetree Plaza along Kaburu Drive Ngong Road
- Facilities: Co-working spaces, tea and coffee, meeting rooms, telephone booth, kitchen, incubator support, workshops and conference rooms.
- Opening and closing hours: Opens during weekdays from 8 AM to 5:30 PM
- Prices: A desk per day is Ksh 2,000 and Ksh 20,000 per month for the minimum package
- Contacts: +254 708 556 955 and +254 790 556 955
Nairobi Garage is located in the Westlands area of Nairobi. It is among the best facilities for people who want to network, entrepreneurs, freelancers, software developers, etc. You get access to co-working spaces, shared offices, event spaces, workshops, member nights and meeting rooms. Nairobi Garage boasts of having incubated some of the successful startups like HiviSasa, M-Changa and Mdundo.
- Location: Africa Alliance of YMCAs building, State House CRE opposite the Ethiopian Embassy on the 2nd floor
- Facilities: Co-working spaces, community events, workshops, learning space and mentorship
- Opening and closing hours: On weekdays it is open from 8 AM to 5 PM and on Saturday from 8 AM to 12 PM. It is closed on Sundays.
- Prices: Daily basis charges are Ksh 500 while month basis charges are Ksh 10,000.
- Contacts: 020 523 106
Activist Boniface Mwangi founded Pawa254. The startup is a favorite spot for artists, unlike other co-working spaces mainly for freelancers and journalists. It's right place for poets, musicians, photographers and journalists.
Read also: How to start hair salon business in Kenya.
- Location: Located on the 6th floor of West End Towers along Waiyaki Way
- Facilities: Access to fast internet, printing, photocopy and scanning services, kitchen, restaurant, personal lockers, pool table, meeting rooms and co-working spaces.
- Opening and closing hours: weekdays opens at 8 AM and closes at 6 PM. On Saturdays it is open from 9 AM to at 1 PM and closed on Sundays.
- Prices: Price per day is Ksh 2,000, while the minimum monthly charge is Ksh 20,000.
- Contacts: 020 421 4100
The Twig is a startup co-working space suitable for startups, established businesses, designers, engineers and companies. It offers a place for businesses and individuals to network. It is a good place where you can meet the goals of your business. It has a conducive and comfortable environment with natural light.
Read also: How to start laundry business in Kenya.
- Location: Westcom Point Building along Waiyaki Way
- Facilities: meeting rooms, co-working spaces, boardroom, offices spaces, virtual offices, parking, printing, photocopying and scanning services.
- Opening and closing hours: Opens between Mondays and Fridays from 8 AM to 5 PM.
- Prices: Price per hour is Ksh 1,650 and Ksh 9,000 per week
- Contacts: +254 707 244 920
The Hive is a strategically positioned co-working office located off Waiyaki Way. It is a convenient place for entrepreneurs, freelancers, researchers and web developers. It offers co-working spaces, virtual offices and boardrooms. It also has a secure parking space for those driving.
The Mint Hub
- Location: Westlands Heights along Karuna Road on the 11th floor
- Facilities: co-working spaces, conference rooms, community events, private offices, storage spaces, networking spaces, virtual offices, printer and canners.
- Opening and closing hours: It is open 24 hours a day
- Prices: Daily basis spaces go for Ksh 1,500 and Ksh 15,000 per month.
- Contacts: +254 796 752 502
The Mint Hub is a co-working spaces located in the Westlands area of Nairobi. The co-working space offers meeting rooms, events, conference rooms, storage spaces, while the members get free coffee. There are also private offices whose prices starts at Ksh 80,000. The co-working spaces also have a membership club. You also get printing and scanning services inside the facility.